@ Rakshit Josain | Spl Correspondent, Deepak Chandel | Video Journalist
Ghaziabad: With the untiring efforts of International Shri Panchadashnam Juna Akhara and Shrimant Narayan Giri Ji Maharaj, Shri Dudheshwar Nath Math Temple is being opened for the devotees from Monday, June 8, according to the guidelines issued by the district administration. It is mandatory to follow the rules: –
Rules by District Administration
- All devotees have to take care of social distance
- All devotees will enter and exit the temple from Gate No 1 itself (Gaushala Road).
- All devotees bring only milk and water with them, apart from this, do not enter the temple with other materials like flowers, fruit, cannabis, etc.
- Once a devotee will pour water in the Lord Dudheshwar home, only after that devotee leaves will another devotee enter the home.
- No devotees touch any idol
- All devotees should stand in the house and offer water, no devotees should sit and worship
- Receipt of any kind of donation in the temple only by giving it to the office
8.Do not sit in the temple courtyard, visit Lord Dudheshwar and leave the temple immediately.
- It is strictly prohibited to distribute any kind of offerings in the temple.
- Please the devotees coming to the temple park your vehicle under the Jassi Pura Mor bridge.
- Please come to the temple to see only one devotee from a family.
- Before entering the temple, wash hands, feet, and place a mask on the mouth and see the sanitizer only after leaving the cave. All of you devotees are requested to follow these rules.
Temple’s Management, Shringar Committee and Mahant Shri Narayan Giri ji requested all the devotees visiting the temple to strictly follow these rules.