Udaipur Kanhaiyalal brutally murder case: Gaus Mohammad had promised his Pak Masters to do exemplary work in India !


Sudama Pal @ Associate Editor

New Delhi: Islamic fanatics Ghaus Mohammad and Riyaz Akhtari, who brutally murdered Taylor Kanhaiya Lal in Udaipur, Rajasthan , have no remorse for their crime. Both of them had told their Islamic fundamentalists of Pakistan that they would do something so big for Islam that the whole world would be watching and for that cause on Tuesday, both of them had killed Kanhaiya Lal Teli with sharp weapons and made his video public saying that they are taken revenge of insult of Islam done by Nupur Sharma, the former spoke person of BJP.

Accused Ghaus Mohammad had joined Pakistan-based extremist religious group Dawat-e-Islami through Riyasat Hussain and Abdul Razak of Udaipur and had traveled to Karachi, Pakistan along with 30 others from India by the end of 2013. He was accompanied by two of Udaipur’s Wasim Akhtari and Akhtar Raza. All of them were returned to India after 45 days on 1 February 2014.

It has been told that Mohammed had visited Saudi Arabia twice in 2013 and 2019 and also Nepal in 2017-18. Mohammad revealed that Dawat-e-Islami is also associated with Pakistan’s extremist political party Tehreek-e-Labbaik. He was in constant touch with Salman Bhai and Abbu Ibrahim in Karachi, both of whom are associated with Dawat-e-Islami.

‘Told to show strong response’

After former Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Nupur Sharma’s remarks against Prophet Mohammad, Salman Bhai and Abbu Ibrahim told Mohammad that he had protested in Pakistan and that he too should show a “strong response” in India. On 20 June, Akhtari and Mohammad held a meeting with Mujeeb Siddiqui (Anjuman Sadar), Julkan Sadar (Maulana), Aswak (Lawyer) and Manood (Lawyer) at Anjuman near Mukherjee Chowk in Udaipur, where both of them were agreed told to kill Taylor.

‘Will work to set an example’

Riyaz surveyed Kanhaiya Lal shop four to five times. Ghaus Mohammed then contacted Pakistani Salman Bhai and Abbu Ibrahim and told them that he would do “some example-setting work” and send them the video.

Tension prevailed in Udaipur city on Tuesday after Riyaz Akhtari allegedly slit the throat of Teli with a sharp-edged weapon and another man, Ghaus Mohammad, videotaped the act on a mobile phone.

NIA will investigate this case

The Central Government of India on Wednesday directed the National Investigation Agency (NIA) to take over the investigation of the case and find out any organization or international involvement in it, considering the incident of Tailor’s murder in Udaipur as a terrorist act. Meanwhile, curfew has been imposed in seven police station areas of Udaipur, while mobile internet services have been suspended in all 33 districts of Rajasthan. The body of Kanhaiya Lal Teli was handed over to his family for the last rites on Wednesday after post-mortem.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here