@ Vikas Sharma | Sr Journalist
New Delhi: India is witnessing the monsoon and with the drop in mercury levels, taking hot shower becomes an essential part of life. Ahead of the coming winter season, Racold brand, India’s largest provider of water heating solutions today, announced the launch of its two most stylish and technologically upbeat products – ‘Omnis’ and ‘Aures’ in India. This new range from Racold redefines the water heater category which is rapidly moving from low to high penetration, with disposable income in Indian households going up.
Currently the water heater industry in India is valued at Rs. 2700-2800 crores and is growing at a CAGR of ~8% percent driven mainly by low penetration which is ~less than 5%, due to increasing disposable income and growth in construction sector.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Mohit Narula, Managing Director, Ariston Thermo India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Ever since its inception, Racold, has been setting unprecedented benchmarks for the industry by bringing in new technology, enhancing the aesthetics, quality, durability and performance of the product. Backed by a deep understanding of evolving consumer needs and our strong global expertise, Racold has been the frontrunner of technology in water heating. We are pleased to announce the launch of Omnis, our topline range, with India’s first Smart Control technology which is set to redefine the water heating category In India. To add to it, we are launching our new range of online instantaneous water heaters range, Aures. Both these products are a reconfirmation of our ability to constantly innovate and provide value to our consumers.”
Today, bathrooms are transforming in response to the ever-changing nature of the consumer. They are becoming an extension of people’s living spaces and personalities and have undergone a sea change. The need is all the more pronounced for luxury bathing applications like range showers, shower panels and Jacuzzis where quantum of hot water required is high. The newly launched ‘Omnis’ and ‘Aures’ range of water heaters that are high on aesthetics, high on performance and compact in size are targeted at the modern and young discerning customers.
Omnis: Omnis is top of the line storage water heater from Racold, a combination of highly advanced technology and energy savings features to deliver personalized hot shower. The flagship model of Omnis range comes with the following next generation features
- Wi-Fi which is operated by Racold NET app, providing ease of control – anytime, any place
- The Smart Bath Logic, an intelligent function allows the user to set and control the water temperature as per their bathing requirement and save up to 30% of electricity.
- Auto diagnosis feature offer the best protection against electric shocks as the inbuilt microprocessor continuously checks all product parameters and cuts the power in case of any malfunction. It also protects from overheating.
- The intelligent Eco Function reads the bathing pattern of the user and customizes the hot water output, thus further saving electricity
The Omnis Range will be available in 10, 15 and 25 liters. The price range, MRP for a 15 liters capacity varies from INR 14,199- 18,459, depending upon the range and is available across residential as well as small and midsized commercial spaces in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.
Aures, The No Wait Water Heater, an electric instantaneous water heater is the fastest way to provide unlimited hot water on demand. This one of its kind sleek and super compact geyser comes with a wide range of power options from 5.5kW to 24kW. The product delivers
- Hyper speed ensuring no waiting time for your hot water
- Maintains constant temperature for a comfortable bath to deliver consistent thermic comfort.
- Limitless luxury bathing applications, be it endless rain-showers, relaxing in bath tubs or Jacuzzi, there is no need to wait any more for hot water.
The Aures range is available at MRP- INR 6,999 for 5.5 KW, INR 19,999 for 9 KW, 24,999 for 12 KW and 42,999 for 24KW product. Aures range is currently available in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. It will be extended soon to the other parts of the market